We're so excited for 2K23 as of right now

Naplní se černé předpovědi? Padne dolar? Klesne HDP o více jak 10% a dosáhne nezaměstanost 20%? Přivede státní podpora ke krachu celé státy? Nebo se ekonomika po státních stimulech během několika měsíců zotaví?

We're so excited for 2K23 as of right now

Příspěvekod Shaftesburyw » sob pro 03, 2022 3:25 am

This is the time of year again. Everyone who loves MT 2K23 are searching far and wide for their favourite players' ratings for the upcoming installment of the popular sport. It appears the Chicago Bulls' ratings have been revealed based on an unreleased photo that was circulated on Twitter. Let's have a look.You hear about it all the time, you notice it everywhere. You've probably seen the Serge Ibaka thing last week which saw him get 35 million plays on Spotify. They're like living together in a way. So 2K's role is to be as authentic as we can and also push the boundaries of culture. In other words, whenever we can play in that, I think it's something that will delight us.I need to ask this. Many fans have wondered why there wasn't a joint collaboration between LeBron and MJ to create the legend edition? Did you guys consider LeBron?

I'm sure the number 23 jumps into the heads of everyone else, but I think us putting Jordan on the cover was more of a message about the greatest athlete of the past, right? And we believed that this was the most amazing 2K of all time which is why we wanted to make an impact by placing Jordan on the cover. It's the year of glory, and we felt like Jordan was the move. We've worked with LeBron in the past on covers and we'll continue to do so. He's an excellent partner , however, this was never Jordan for us.

I'm sure the fans would like Kobe to play 2K24. Do you think there's a chance to do that?Who knows? We're so excited for 2K23 as of right now. Twenty-four years away isn't enough however, we're having those conversations in the early stages, so we'll just have to see.At what point do you start to focus on how to prepare for the coming 2K? I'm not convinced we'll ever leave. Of course, the game continues to be on the table for a couple of years. The 2K22 game was released content a week or two ago.

The basketball world will be 24 hours a day, and with Buy 2K MT our game, it's gonna be the authentic basketball. It must be exactly the same.
Shaftesburyw

Zpět na Jakých dosáhne krize rozměrů? A jaké budou její důsledky?